Thursday 16 December 2010

Final advert



This is my advert to promote Tifffany Queens digipak titled Royalty. I continued to use the same editing style so that the both the digipak and advert link well with one another as this allows the audience to recognise what the digipak looks like so that they can go and purchase it.


I used a similar photograph of Abi who is portraying Tiffany Queen in the digipak as well as in the music video. She has a great pop look about her and is believable to be a: strong individual new pop/ dance artist. I chose to use this particular photograph out of many as I love her attitude in her strong and power stance yet she connects with the audience as her eyes appear to be staring into yours. Connecting with the audience is important as many who haven't heard a song from this artist will either like or dismiss her if she comes across negatively.


Our demographic audience is 14-17 year old girls, I believe this is reflected in this advert as the colour scheme would appeal to the young girls and the whole feminine appearance of Tiffany as well. I believe this post appears to target the mainstream audience as it looks: professional, creative and clearly presents the artist. By adding details such as a quote from the main stream magazine Heat also will influence young girls to purchase this digipak as they want the new and latest things. As it is a main stream digipak where you could purchase it from was also important, I decided that HMV would sell Tiffany's digipak as they are a world wide company who sell the latest music at a reasonable price.
Overall I am extremely happy with both my digipak and advert, they both link well with one another. It is different from many albums and digipaks available in stores today which is good as they are thought provoking and artistic and would capture many peoples attention. I believe I created a persona for Tiffany Queen who is relevant to the modern music industry as today the charts are ruled by amazing and individual female artists such as: Cheryl Cole, Katy Perry, Lady Ga Ga, Pink, Rhianna and Ellie Golding etc... and Tiffany Queen would fit alongside them for her pop/ dance music perfectly.

No comments:

Post a Comment